Sunday, March 11, 2012

Spring Forward

Let it go on record that I'm against Daylight's Savings Time. It's just goofy to jack with the time twice a year and taking away an hour of sleep makes me cranky. It takes me a good two weeks to shake off the time change stupor. I think Arizona has the right idea. They don't observe daylight savings time and haven't for 40 years. I know it has a lot to do with their weather, but seriously, why can't we all just pick a time and stick with it?



What about you? Do you like Daylight's Saving Time? How long does it take you to adjust?

4 comments:

  1. I will be all confused tomorrow!!! It will take me a week or so to get adjusted too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer the fall back. *grin* It hasn't thrown me off too much today and I tend to adjust pretty well. I can always adjust to 68 degrees in Chicago in March!

    J.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer the fall back, but I like having it light out a little later at night... I never catch up on sleep anyway with my system.. I am a just "sleep when I can" person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate this! I live in Indiana and it used to be the school was on one time and everyone else an hour ahead.

    ReplyDelete