Tuesday, January 17, 2012

School's back in Session

I'm back to class. How about you? I can't wait to get started on this one. It's novel writing course. I signed up for the class to make me write an idea I have for a story of magic realism. I don't ever make time for side projects, so if I do it as part of school, then I know it will get done. Plus, hopefully, it will make me a better writer.


As for Giveaway Tuesday, today's prize is a $10 gift card to Amazon and it goes to Caroline Allen for being a top fan on Facebook. Congrats, Caroline.




Come on over to my facebook page and interact to be in the running for next week's top fan. The prize will be a new release of your choice, from any writer. You name it, it's yours.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh magic realism! I'm a fan! I've got a story (well, technically it's one in a series of contemporaries) that has a bit of magic realism running through it.

    Can't wait to see it, Lori!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, I laughed at the thought of you taking a novel writing course. You're a best selling author! But, it's always great to hear other ideas.

    I'm not sure what magic realism is. I'll have to Google it later. I'll be looking for your novwl.

    ReplyDelete