Sunday, September 25, 2011

Tanked

My husband started watching this new reality show called Tanked. He loves reality shows, but other than Survivor (I'm a rabid fan, have watched every single season and I fantasize about being on it), I'm not that keen on them. And yes, I know I'm a freak, but Dancing with the Stars puts me to sleep quicker than Valium.

Then along comes Tanked. I certainly didn't expect to be charmed by a duo that reminds me of Fred Flintstone and Barney Rubble, but I love this show. It's amazing to see what they can do with an aquarium, but the fascinating thing is the interaction of their relationship.



What about you? Do you watch reality shows? Got a favorite?

5 comments:

  1. I thought the fishtanks at Rainforest Cafe were somthing... Amazing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a friend who is totally into aquariums, so when I saw this show first promoed, I had to text her to Oooooh about it. I've caught a few episodes and it's fun, for sure. I'm not a huge reality show fan. I like the ones where skill or talent prevail and someone "deserving" wins the prize that changes their life forever. Of the "reality" shows I watch the most, I watch a lot of the FoodNetwork ones like the Cake Challenges (RWA was on that!), Chopped, Next Iron Chef, etc.

    J.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, I forgot about the Food Network. I do like Chopped.

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not loving the new "chopped" inspired one Sweets Genius. It's a little over the top on the drama and I can't get passed the fact that the judge looks like Dr. Evil. All he needs is the hairless cat. LOL. But Chopped is a lot of fun and I'm really looking forward to the Next Iron Chef in October since it's going to be all the well-known FN star chefs competing against each other.

    J.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait until The Amazing Race premieres...tonight! Also enjoy watching Hell's Kitchen, Masterchef and X-Factor. Is it a bad thing if I find people who can't sing entertaining? Happy watching everyone :)

    ReplyDelete