Thursday, September 15, 2011

New Covers

I have covers for the ebook Christmas novellas coming out this holiday season from Avon Impulse. The series is called The Christmas Cookie Chronicles.


The first book is scheduled for release on Nov. 15th. It's Carrie's story, Flynn's sister from The Sweethearts' Knitting Club.



Book number two ties up the loose ends between Raylene and Earl from The First Love Cookie Club. And there's another romance in this one as well. It's a story of redemption and forgiveness.



And the last novella features Twilight baker Christine Nobel and a handsome cutting horse cowboy from Jubilee, the setting of my upcoming new series about cutting horse cowboys due out in 2012.



There's other big events in Twilight as well. A much beloved couple is finally tying the knot on Christmas Day and someone goes into labor on Christmas Eve. I had so much fun with these novellas. I hope you'll make room in your holiday reading schedule for more stories from Twilight.

13 comments:

  1. Ack... I am in LOOOOOOVE with them! I want, I want, I want! OMG... I am such a sucker for Christmas books! If you are even looking for a reviewer... please think of me! :)

    Lindsay
    www.turningthepages.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay,
    You are so sweet!I will definitely keep you in mind! Don't you love the covers! They put me in the mood for the holidays (and cookies yum).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will be waiting for release dates!!!! Let us know as soon as you do cause I preorder for my KINDLE and I don't want to miss any of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY nice! I love the colors of the covers. Very bold and bright. And of course the cookies are front and center. I can't wait to read the stories. First Love Cookie Club was my absolute favorite in the series. :) Congrats, Lori!

    J.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The covers are lovely! I adore them and I can't wait to read them. They are simple and eye-catching. Thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are bright and scrumptious. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the covers - very eye-catching! Well done.
    Looking forward to reading these stories and hope they're available on Nook at the same time as Kindle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes they'll be available on all E-readers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so cool!! More Twilight stories to read! and I'm not talking about the vampire books. The covers look GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I especially can't wait to read Earl and Raylene's story.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lori, you are an awesome writer and friend....can't wait to read them all. You Rock Woman!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. for your books...there will always be a place on my shelf.. Looking foward to reading all these books..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohhh I can't wait. Loved the series and am sure will love these. Man November's a month away. Oh well early Christmas gift to me. Hehe

    ReplyDelete